over 2 days by 15 experts.
$297$197 Limited time only
We promise not to lose your luggage 😝
Plus, you won’t bring COVID back 🤧
Reset and Reframe your GP Clinic this Year!
Dr. Sachin PatelTopic
How General Practices are successfully getting Patients to pay more for their service because Government Won’t!Key takeaways
- Transition from bulkbilling to mixed or private billing
- If you are already mixed or private billing, learn how to have more patients willing to pay more
- How to deliver high value and charge accordingly – get paid what you’re worth
- Eliminate waste on the expense side
The Benchmark Reveal – Which Datasets are Successful Owners Using, and How Can You Get Yours?Key takeaways
- The General Practice industry trends found in benchmarking data
- What these trends mean for practices and practice owners
- Why practice owners need to adopt data
- How practice owners can save time and see more patients through improved process
Focus on Filling your Financial Bucket and Avoid Drilling Holes in itKey takeaways
- Understanding the “real” potential for payroll tax in your practice and how to minimise this risk
- Use benchmarking data to help plan financially for the coming year
- Maximise your opportunities to minimise tax legally
- Guaranteed walk away with something you did not know
Is it Time to Start Charging What You’re Really Worth? (POWER SPEAKER)Key takeaways
- Hot off the back of my latest book, “Someone has to be the most expensive, why not make it you?”, this keynote presentation is designed to help business owners, entrepreneurs, leaders – really anyone in business, appreciate their worth and value in a changing world. Being the cheapest is a terrible strategy, filled with so many issues. But it’s not easy to start charging what you’re worth if we are running on old data, poor self worth and lack of an alternative model. My whole message here is that there has never been a time than right now to start charging what you are truly worth. And this covers a lot of ground. Energetic, fun and with a deep and powerful message, this is one of my most popular presentations.
Payroll tax and Flow of Money: Practical ImplicationsKey takeaways
- Always seek professional legal and accounting advice
- No option is without cost and risk
- Plan for the change management pain involved
- Tips to avoid losing your staff and doctors in the process
- There is light at the end of the tunnel
Dr Emily CarrollTopic
Tales of Success from The Front Lines in (very) Tough TimesKey takeaways
- This session will explore the journey of two members of Scale My Clinic, as they share their experiences of what did and didn’t work as leaders, the challenges they encountered, how they overcame these and the lessons they learnt. Often general practice can feel very isolating but by sharing our stories we realise that other owners are experiencing the same issues.
03:30 PM – 04:30 PM
Here's a recap of our last conference
Here's what our participants have to say
the General Practice Community
SGPO 2022 – Reset and Reframe
This time we focus on how we can look at the bigger picture and understand the dynamics of a Clinical Practice from a business perspective and strategise accordingly.