12 powerful sessions. 12 incredible experts!
conference in person or online
Welcome and Acknowledgement of the country
Battered, Bruised and Brimming With Opportunity – General Practice in 2023 and BeyondKey Takeaways
- The Key Challenges to tackle as a priority, The hidden opportunities that those challenges present, Real case studies demonstrating how other Owners have taken advantage of those opportunities.
HR can be a pain in the bum – 4 tried and tested tactics to simplify HRKey Takeaways
- Where are we now? – What has changed in the last 3 years;
- Get the basics right from the beginning;
- Optimize and future proof your workforce; and
- Engage your staff for retention.
The Five Legal Pillars for Owners to avoid pain like you would not believe possible!Key Takeaways
- Lease – what are the fundamentals and what can be fixed.
- Equity agreements (enhancing existing share/partnership agreemetns)
- People management (how and when to document and implement SFA’s)
- Permission to practice – are you contravening your permitted use?
- Intellectual property and Privacy – are these items up to date?
The Future of Recruitment and Retention – Why Employee Experience is Key to SuccessKey Takeaways
- Establishing your Employee Value Proposition
- The art of a good sourcing strategy
- Step by Step Guide to a Best practice recruitment process
- What is EX and how does it help you attract and retain staff
- Your annual calendar of EX events
Ka-ching! Accounting strategies to keep more in your pocketKey Takeaways
- Be proactive in your practice and not reactive – recharge and refocus on your financial goals
- Understand the value of your practice and what you can do to improve that and take advantage
- Tax and investing strategies to improve your financial position
“How Savvy Practices Get A Year’s Worth Of Work Done In A Month”Key Takeaways
- What separates thriving practices from those in the endless loop of admin struggles
- How to build effect admin teams that complete more work, in less time
- Why more software is never the answer to improving your efficiency
- Where to find admin staff and build your team of admin superheroes
- How owners can empower their Practice Managers and 10X their output
Book your ticket for the gp futurama & receive:
Wildly successful Scale My Clinic has created yet another dynamic conference to help GPs scale in spite of the volatile economy. Rather than reinventing the wheel, follow proven strategies and successful practices from GPs who have forged the way for you. Leverage the vast experience of 12 experts in this one-of-a-kind event designed to launch your clinic forward!
DR SACHIN B PATEL
Founder & Director - Aged Care GP and
Co-Founder - Scale My Clinic
DR TODD CAMERON
Co-Founder - M3Health and
Co-Founder - Scale My Clinic
Co-Founder and owner
– Wavelength International
Co-founder & CEO - Cubiko
CEO - Surgical Partners
Director - William Buck
Director, Lightning Sites & Director, GP Hero
General Manager - GP Bookkeeper
Co-Owner of Clinic Academy
Partner - Whitehead Legal
Director - Health Industry Employment Services
JOSE Health IT
We’ve Helped Thousands of
GPs Scale Their Practices
SIA Medical Centre
Mayfield Medical Connection
...and you're next!
Scale My Clinic’s most dynamic conference was designed to set your clinic apart and drive it forward through exceptional service, expertise, and functionality. Get a competitive edge with these essential strategies and re-engineer your clinic to become your area’s ideal go-to clinic.
We are on a mission to help all GPs reach new heights in 2023. With the option to meet in-person or online, there’s no reason not to attend this powerful and accessible hybrid training. In today’s volatile economy, GPs need to understand how to navigate their clinics in these precarious waters. Access this carefully-curated, growth-focused conference filled with actionable steps you can implement from Day 1.